CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have tried several times to add a picutre, but my computer doesn't seem to like this web site and it kicks out my internet connection every time I try, so I suppose I will just have to post the caption I would have used for the picture. Colby made a visit to Curtis' office on Halloween and he now wears glasses. He looks so cute in them! If I can get a picture to load you can see for yourself. We are all wondering how long it will take for him to loose or break them. I hope a long time.

4 comments:

Leia said...

Yeah, I wouldn't want to replace glasses more often that absolutely necessary. Good luck. Let me know if I can help with loading the pictures.

Sara said...

DARCEY! Found your blog on Emily Packard's friend list -- hooray! Good to hear from you last week. We miss you and are glad to see you've got something up and running. Yeah, I'm not there yet. Maybe in 2009.... Sara :-)

Super B said...

Hey Darcy, I just found your blog! I hope you all are doing well. The last time I saw you I didn't have pictures of my baby with me, but now you can go to my blog and see pictures of her.
Take care!

Jules said...

We miss you and your family!! Time for a new post. :)